Vision & Mission
The term Samanwaya means co-relational, co-existence, harmony or communion. The term harmony is closely related to the terms; Shalom (Peace), Berith (Covenant), Sedak (Justice), Beraka (Blessing), Katalagge (Reconciliation), Koinonia (Communion).
It originates from human person into four realms of relationship for integral human development.
- Relationship in ones own life (Self)
- Relationship towards others (Human Person)
- Relationship towards nature (Creatures)
- Relationship with God (the Creator)
It is oriented for the Pastoral empowerment of the humanity in a pluralistic society through following ways and means:
- To have dialogue of life with other (Jn10:10)
- To experience the presence of other and others
- To accept the difference of other
- To have humility of life without having hidden agenda
- To have honesty in dialogue and in reaction
- To have responsibility to oneself, to others, to nature and to God
- To reconstruct the politics (Poli-tricks) into a framework of a political theology
- To remove unhealthy human framework of destruction
- To avoid compartmentalization of human life
- To construct a dynamic faith for human development to re-enact the wisdom in one’s own life and in the nature
- To take an option for life (to live & let others live)
- To take commitment towards the unity of human beings and an ecology of nature
- To work for the dignity of man
- To foster value based education and faith based development
- To foster integral vision of humanity and divinity
- To stand for human rights and work for attaining freedom
- To have an openness to all cultures of the society
- To promote spiritual and moral well being of the people
- To stand in solidarity with all the victims of the human history (Mt.25:40)
- To Strive to put an end to all victimizations (Heb.9:28)
- To bring out the core meaning of humanity and values of humanity
- To continue the mediation of values from religious to personal and personal to Cultural, social and political levels
- To transcend all divisions both natural and social to keep the existence of the world /human life in a state of disintegration, fragmentation and decomposition.
- To foster a samanwaya Samkriti in a pluralistic society
Samanwaya Wisdom Mission
We are living in an age of specialization. Although we are proud today to have people with extra caliber and multi-talents, we are not able to live a holistic life by integrating all the healthy dimensions of life.Through an integral pastoral mission of life, man is enable to re-orient to the various situations of life. This programme provides amble opportunities to master integral vision of life thereby one may be able to respond to the demand of the time.
Christ is the way in which we are treading towards the goal of integral life. Moreover the method of Christ was that of holistic and he never compartmentalized the service which was necessary for human growth. Since the church is Christ’s living on in time space, the self-consciousness of Church always reflects this mission in a pluralistic society. As a human person living in the Church and in the society, one is ought to have a Samanwaya vision of human person which is to be imparted to all irrespective of cast and creed.
The starting point for this mission is the “Human Person” who is “Relational” and”Spiritual”. The felicitating factor of body and mind is the spirit who is “the image of God”. The relational being (Spirit) of Christ (Image of God) is related to the Being of Human (Human Person) that creates a Relational Anthropology. So the analysis of human person and its potentiality reaches to the Person, Jesus Christ who Lives in History and challenges each and every one to commit themselves in this mission of wisdom.
The Relational Anthropology is a new pastoral mission that orients towards a world as a global village. This pastoral anthropological approach is not limited to the cultural context but it empowers the humanity in relationally even by holding of its own culture and goes further to a Samanwaya Wisdom Mission through holistic empowering of the human person. It liberates man not only from culture but from myths and ideologies to a Being of Communion in communities.
Samanwaya Mission of Wisdom is an integral approach towards the Divinity, Humanity and Ecology. It is a new way of an Integral Pastoral Mission in a pluralistic context. The method of approach is entirely focused on Relational-anthropology (Person is Relation) which is developed though modern phenomenological and psycho analysis skills and self-awareness and even goes further to the spirit who is the link between the problems faced and solved. This spirit is the co-relational person regarding faith and psychology. To shake the root of the humanity and re-orient them to a better Being of Communion is the aim of the Samanwaya Wisdom Mission.
The Relational Anthropology commits towards a Pastoral Anthropology which challenges the psychological, social, educational, economical, ecological, political, moral, spiritual being of human in pluralistic society.
We are called to do the mission of wisdom. “Wisdom is the fashioner of all things. In wisdom there is a spirit that is intelligent, holy, unique, manifold, subtle, mobile, clear, unpolluted, distinct, invulnerable, loving the good, keen, irresistible, beneficent, humane, steadfast, sure, free from anxiety, all-powerful, overseeing all, and penetrating through all spirits, that are intelligent and pure and most subtle. Wisdom is more mobile than any motion; because of the pureness of the wisdom, pervades and penetrates all things. Wisdom is a breath of the power of God, and a pure emanation of the glory of the Almighty. Wisdom is a reflection of eternal light, a spotless mirror of the working of God, and an image of his goodness. Wisdom can do all things, renew all things, pass into holy souls and make them friends of God, and prophets; for God loves nothing so much as the man who lives with wisdom. Wisdom is more beautiful than the sun, and excels every constellation of the stars; compared with the light wisdom is found to be superior, for it is succeeded by the night, but against wisdom evil does not prevail. Wisdom reaches mighty from one end of the earth to the other, and orders all things well.”(Wisdom: 7: 22-30). This is the basic mission of all in a pluralistic society. Wisdom comes through true piety which comes through spiritual intelligence.
To enrich the lives of the participants-
- By understanding the meaning of life and its challenges (Theo-Anthropological Vision)
- By developing a positive attitude and motivation towards themselves in this process (Change Inside Outside)
- By providing skills and knowledge needed to cope with life’s problems and challenges (Tapping the Untapped)
- By assisting in being successful and useful citizens (Career Orientation)
- By making aware about the life situation ( Moral- Socio- Psycho- Eco-Political and Economic).
- By strengthening in Spiritual Intelligence (PQ, EQ, IQ & SQ)
- By making them to live in communion (communitarian way of life)
Integral Human Development (IHD)
- Strengthening co-relational leadership and universal other hood
- Building up of a wisdom community
- Integral Human Development through social transformation
- Creating Moral-Socio-Eco-Political-Economical consciousness for Integral human development
- Developing personal skills and self awareness of children, youth and elders
- Motivate the future generation for achieving the heights of life
- Developing Spiritual Intelligence (SQ) in all walks of life
- Removing the fear syndrome to be at their best
- Learning from the least and the lost
- Committing to gain the life of others
- Communitarian celebration life for human dignit
It involves three components
- Information (30%)
- Attitude (40%)
- Skills (30%
It has Four Pillars
- Learning to know
- Learning to do
- Learning to live together
- Learning to be
It Transforms in Three Levels
- Pastoral Empowering of Human Person
- To be human to be Holy
- Personal focusing upon the co-human chrism of communion
Method 1. More of self-discovery and Pastoral in nature
It is the Need of the Hour
- Everyone has a will but very few have the will to prepare to win.
- Preparation is the necessary edge to succeed in any field.
- Preparation= purpose + principle+ planning + practice+
- Perseverance + patience + pride
Totally an interactive session Learning objective and brain storming session Explain to the participants what is going to be done and why Theoretical input Exercise and group activity (Games, role-play, group discussion etc… to elicit relevant points from theparticipants) Questionnaires for assessment Poster exposition Summery of the dealt subject ,done by the participants
- Human Development in Mature Faith leads to Integral Spirituality of Holiness.
- Holiness of Life in Social Justice leads to Education of Developing Proper Skills.
- Developing Proper Skills in Social Institutions leads to Political Ministry of Human Justice.
- Human Justice in Human Community leads to Devine and Human Communion
- Devine and Human Communion leads to Samanwaya Wisdom of Human Person.